Here's what a good chuck box does for you:
- provides compact storage of your camp kitchen and personal effects.
- provides clean work surfaces for cooking, cleaning and food preparation.
- gives you utility features so all camp kitchen devices are at your finger tips.
Every camp kitchen needs a good chuck box (also known as a grub box or patrol box, in scouting circles.) It should both store the majority of your camping checklist and set up quickly to give you camping table space for cooking cleaning and food preparation. Take a moment to review our highly evolved, light weight, very easy to setup, portable outdoor camp kitchens. They will simplify and enhance your outdoor cooking, tailgating, picnicking, and tent camping efforts. Learn more about chuck boxes, grub boxes, patrol boxes or camping kitchen boxes in general at our camp kitchen resource center.
Your chuck box is the heart of your portable outdoor kitchen.
Here's what a grub box means to you:
- the getting ready to go camping hassle is gone forever.
- you won't forget key items anymore.
- it's easy for you to go camping quickly and more often.
- utensils are where you need them when you need them. (food burns quick )
Whatever you call it, chuckbox, grubbox, patrol box
or camp box, it's the key to easy camping.